Container gardening shade
: Vertical blinds
hunter douglas : Lined window drapes.
Container Gardening Shade
- Container gardening is the practice of growing plants exclusively in containers instead of planting them in the ground. Pots, traditionally made of terracotta but now more commonly plastic, and windowboxes have been the most commonly seen. Small pots are commonly called flowerpots.
- Using containers such as flower pots, buckets and tubs to grow plants rather than planting the plants directly into the ground.
- A type of gardening where the use of containers or pots are used to grow instead of in the ground.
- Screen from direct light
- represent the effect of shade or shadow on
- Cover, moderate, or exclude the light of
- relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body; "it is much cooler in the shade"; "there's too much shadiness to take good photographs"
- Darken or color (an illustration or diagram) with parallel pencil lines or a block of color
- shadow: cast a shadow over
An assortment of potted grasses and water plants create much needed shade
in my pond. Even attracts the baby birds.
Torenia on my balcony 2008
These part-shade-loving annuals come in many color varieties and attract hummingbirds.
Related topics: sequentia pres sunshade the game traditional wooden shutters window treatments with vertical blinds tents with awnings custom fabric lamp shades radio flyer canopy trike finest silk drapes draperies styles cloth roller shades
Copyright © BLINDS FOR NARROW WINDOWS All Rights reserved. Design By Solo.
Created by Kana.