Blinds For Narrow Windows - Paper Lamp Shades.
Blinds For Narrow Windows
- (window) a framework of wood or metal that contains a glass windowpane and is built into a wall or roof to admit light or air
- (window) a transparent opening in a vehicle that allow vision out of the sides or back; usually is capable of being opened
- A computer operating system with a graphical user interface
- (trademark) an operating system with a graphical user interface
- Deprive (someone) of understanding, judgment, or perception
- Cause (someone) to be unable to see, permanently or temporarily
- A window blind is a type of window covering which is made with slats of fabric, wood, plastic or metal that adjust by rotating from an open position to a closed position by allowing slats to overlap. A roller blind does not have slats but comprises a single piece of material.
- Confuse or overawe someone with something difficult to understand
- The blinds are forced bets posted by players to the left of the dealer button in flop-style poker games. The number of blinds is usually two, but can be one or three.
A series of stained glass windows
in the curved outer wall of the sanctuary depict each of the nine orders of angels. The windows
are original to the church at the Monastery Immaculate Conception, completed in 1924. The Sisters of St. Benedict estimate that there are at least ninety angels throughout their church, embodying St. Benedict's belief that angels are always watching over us, especially when we pray.
are tall and narrow, confor
ming to the "arrow-slit" style windows
typical in Romanesque architecture. The colors are rich and bold jewel tones, and I love that each angel has a unique face and expression.
The ninth window depicts the top rank of angel, the Seraphim. The four Seraphim are closest to God, bathed in a fiery love that emanates from them as a blinding light. They are usually depicted with six wings (two covering their faces, two covering their feet, and two for
flying), but this window converts the wings covering their faces into flames emanating from the Seraph's mouth.
LILY BY THE BLINDS
I cut this blooming Canna Lily flower to bring it into the house to I could watch it flourish.
It was difficult severing this thing of beauty, but the plant was almost 6 feet high, and I almost didn' notice these delicate flowers since it was out of my very narrow peripheral vision range.
It might not be what most gardeners would have done, but I am not "0most gardeners" and I am not a "handicapped gardener", I am just someone that does things a little different, and what will bring her the most happiness, besides...this is MY garden and I can do whatever I want!
Experimenting with interior lighting...getting ready for
the long, rainy/snowy winter. I always like how the light comes into the house through the venetian blinds, so, I thought I would try them out first.
Allot of misses, but I liked this one the best, so here it is, a little backlit, but what can you do?
Related topics: perennials that grow in shade retractable sun awnings shade clothe waterproof awnings shade panel portable beach shade motorized exterior shades bed canopies curtains custom blinds and shutters garage door awning
Copyright © BLINDS FOR NARROW WINDOWS All Rights reserved. Design By Solo.
Created by Kana.